[AMPS] SB-220 Junker Value??

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-220 Junker Value??
From: ko4nrbs@yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:33:36 -0800 (PST)
Found in an old building that is for rent an SB-220
complete with two tubes (condition??)but in a pile of
parts.  Looks ok, no physical damage, stupid mods or
burned up components.  Someone just tore it all apart
for a reason I just can't seem to figure out.  Thought
I'd buy it but not sure what is a fair price for it.

Sure is some weird people out there!!  This amp was in
a building that use to house an electrcal motor repair
shop with a side line CB Shop.  I was looking for a
transformer when I stumbled on this amp.
Thanks,
Bill Smith KO4NR

=====
Bill Smith KO4NR