[Amps] Fans for 4cx1000/1500 question

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Fans for 4cx1000/1500 question
From: oz1pif@get2net.dk (Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:11:20 +0100
Hi Paul,

Only as long as you don't power up the tube - not even the filament!  :-)

Seriously you'll need a fan of the "squirrel cage" type and a pressure tight
grid compartment through which the fan blows the air, if you want any kind
of full yield from the tube.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@get2net.dk
http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz1pif