[Amps] [AMPS} Alpha 374 tank circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] [AMPS} Alpha 374 tank circuit
From: hahn@emeraldis.com (Barbara)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:50:45 -0500
Ok guys help me out here; The amp tuned before I replaced the wafer
switch. The contact was almost burned completely off, but it would still
tune up in manual. Now the thing works in bandpass well enough but
manual is now non functual on 10 & 15 mtrs. How would I change the tank
circuit so I would have to use more capacitance. ie into the range of
tune and load caps.What caused the tank circuit to function with an
almost open set of contacts on a bad wafer switch and now won't
function. The contact went to a coil tap on 10 & 15 mtr coil.???????????

              Chuck KG4EOG