[Amps] Phonetics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Phonetics
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:21:58 -0800
Yep, Pete, seen that.

Lots of "busted calls" on the cluster, for sure.  And a number of them
wouldn't be valid callsigns, anywhere -- thankfully, for those, WriteLog
questions them and tries to make you avoid entering them....

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger