[Amps] Useful Parts, conclusion.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Useful Parts, conclusion.
From: g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk (Cleeve)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:40:20 +0000
Good morning,

        The exchange prompted by my original posting, has been very interesting
and
informative. I would like to thank everyone for their notes, either direct, or
posted. In particular to Traian YO9FZS, and Phil, VA3UX, for drawing my
attention to an article by Randy Henderson, WI5W, on the very topic of using
ex Micro Wave oven transformers.

        The article, from Qex, makes very intersting reading, is available on
the
VA3UX Website, at http://www.vaxinne.com/phil/downloads.htm.

        I use a Mac, and so downloaded the article from the PDF facility, which
provided the drawings and photographs easily. (download to the desktop, open
the file using Adobe Acrobat reader, a freebee).

        Best wishes to all, sincerely, John.G3JVC.