[Amps] Swan Mark 1

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Swan Mark 1
From: kb7ww@easystreet.com (Arthur Moe)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:11:26 +0100
Bill,

It's been a while but if I recall correctly all that is needed is to
change to low profile plate caps. the 500 are slightly taller than the
400. Also when SWAN went to the 3-500 in the Mark 2 and Mark 6 they
added some bias in the form of a zener diode, 3 volts I believe. I
know some who have put in the 500's and not made the bias mod with
no apparent problems.

Art
KB7WW