[Amps] Bird 43 pk power circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Bird 43 pk power circuit
From: wc6w@juno.com (Radio WC6W)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:41:29 -0800
On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:42:34 -0600 "Phil Clements" <philk5pc@tyler.net>
writes:
> > P.S. -- If I moused and clicked in all the right places you may see
> > version I use here:
>
> Hi Marv,
> I moused and clicked on the above, and Yahoo says I don't
> have permission to view the page!!!!
>
> (((73)))
> Phil, K5PC

Hi Phil,
   Silly (and that is as kind a word as I can use!) software!!!!!!!

   If I'm logged in it works.... but, if I'm not logged as myself... I
can't use it either... yet, it is supposed to be a public file.

   I'll try and debug it later...  meanwhile if anyone wants to see the
file, I can send it direct.   It is in PCX format.

73 & Good afternoon,
   Marv  WC6W

*

multipart/mixed