[Amps] tuning tetrode amplifiers correctly

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] tuning tetrode amplifiers correctly
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 02:49:18 -0000
I beg to differ on the matter of neutralisation.
There are different ways this can be achieved, but true neutralisation can
be redrawn as a bridge circuit which is frequency independent.
Classic texts all show this.
Classic amps hold neutralisation over a frequency range of several octaves.
73

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD
Signal Hill Homestay