[Amps] 10 mtr.amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 10 mtr.amps
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:38:53 -0400
 A few days ago there was a request for info here on 10 mtr. amps opn.
someone suggested that one could build one, aparently happy to do so, while
the
 requestor didn't sign with an amateur call sign, which left me wondering if
the one who wanted this info was in fact a Ham!!!  the person who , it seems
, was offering to maybe build a 10 mtr. amp , when asked, off list , about
it , had this to say, I don't know and I don't care, If he wants an amp I
'll build it, or words to that effect!!! I certainly do hope that this isn't
the attitude of the majority of hams today!!!! that has been a problem in
the past and I would hope it isn't indicative of the ham way of thinking
today!!  I , for one, would never stoop that low, and I  will cheerfully
report to the proper authorities anyone I know of who does these things!
 I once modified an amp for a friend, a ham, who gave the amp to another
friend, who later turned out to be a non-ham!! It won't happen again!!!!
  carl / kz5ca  P.S. I have purposely refrained from naming names here, for
good reason !!!!