[Amps] Taylor tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Taylor tubes
From: Wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wlfuqu00@uky.edu)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:41:10 -0400
         I don't know about the prison labor. Maybe you have inside
information.
Your shirts are possibly made by prison labor even though they may have
designer or major brand names on the label.
         But the tubes are good ones and I have no complaints about quality
as I have
had with Triton, Penta and CTL glass envelop tubes. And I still maintain
that graphite Plates are no
more gassy than metal plates.

73
Bill wa4lav