[Amps] CB amps on e-Bay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CB amps on e-Bay
From: w3lap@america.net (Jim Thompson - W3LAP)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:30:55 -0400
Jim Strohm
Please just keep your windows buttoned up at 902 SAVANNA LN and leave well
enough alone. Where did you get your start - CB band. YES. Those guys and girls
on the cb band are not harming you in the least. The world would be a better
world if people like yourself wasn't continually looking for fault.
My-2-cents-worth.
--
Jim Thompson - w3lap