[Amps] henry 2000 PGC

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] henry 2000 PGC
From: Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <K4XL@arrl.net (Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:35:53 -0400
Bore?  You've got to be kidding.  Anything you had to say about this
project would be of great interest to those of us who lurk, hoping for
something practical occasionally!  8*)
73,
Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net
*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu or
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr