[Amps] FS/Trade: 2SC2652 300W 50V HF transistors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS/Trade: 2SC2652 300W 50V HF transistors
From: bluescreen@comcast.net (Doc Johnson)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:24:04 -0400
New, never used, still in the Toshiba box. I bought 12 of these for an
amplifier project that never happened. Got the transistors, power supply
and heatsink. That is as far as I got. These are the same devices used in
the Icom 2k solid state amp. The MRF448 is a replacement for these I am
told. RF parts has the MRF448 for $79 each. I would like to get $800 for
all 12, or will trade for an Amateur HF 2KW tube amp. Pictures available
upon request.
Thank you for reading.

WB8VTW

multipart/alternative