[Amps] 220uf@500v CDE caps FS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 220uf@500v CDE caps FS
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:16:31 -0400
I have eight of these brand new never installed. 50.00 shipped to your
door.  size 1.3 X 1.3  snap in's
Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
http://www.cornell-dubilier.com/
Snap-in, High Capacitance, 85 °C
                                          380L/LX series
specs below.

The part number is 380LX221M500A032.

Cap uF  Volts. Surge. Catalog Number...... In.   ESR Max.   ESR Max.
Ripple
Max Ripple Max    Nominal Size
         (WVdc)  Vdc                        Stk   +25C       +25C
+85C       +85C           D x L
                                                    120Hz      20kHz
120Hz
(A) 20kHz  (A)        (mm)
                                                  (Ohms)     (Ohms)

     220  500.0    550 380LX221M500A032              0.754      0.339
1.500      2.100         35 X 35

--

NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE