[Amps] Interaction, antennas.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Interaction, antennas.
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 06:54:37 +0800
Put all the elements on the same boom. That's what I have.

My antenna is a three element tribander with a separate WARC triband driven
element on the same boom. Completely separate feedpoints of course.

The next model up from mine is the same but has 2 elements for the WARC bands.

As to how the antennas on the same boom interact, I don't really know. I do
know that the antenna works just fine and that I am very happy with it.

Try it. It saves on weight and wind loading on the tower. It looks neat as
well.

73, Alek.
VK6APK