[Amps] Northern Radio N-542 Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Northern Radio N-542 Amplifier
From: johnnyyukon@attbi.com (John Kiesel)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:40:10 -0000
Hello Gruppe!

I just picked up a Northern Radio N-542 KW Amp. This Amp was made in =
Redmond Washington.
It has 2, 3-500-Z.   It was built for the Marine Bands. I even worked =
for this Company when=20
I first got my license back in the early 70's But it no longer exists!!

I'm looking for a schematic for this 1KW brute. This Amp is very well =
constructed and I think with a few mods .
 It will work on at least 5 bands and maybe 6. Anyone out there have the =
Old Paperwork on this one!!?

Thanks,

Johnny   KE7V, P40ZZ etc.........

multipart/alternative