[Amps] SB 220/221 Input cap specs.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SB 220/221 Input cap specs.
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:50:06 -0700
Neither polyester nor most disc ceramics are suitable for RF tuned
circuits. Micas or doorknob ceramics with low temp coefficients are
suitable. You can series a couple of postage stamp micas to increase
voltage rating and parallel them for more current rating. The CDE dipped
micas in Mouser would be suitable. 1000 volt rating would certainly be
enough. 73, Dan, N5AR