[Amps] ameritron manual

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ameritron manual
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:23:50 -0400
Just to provide balanced reporting here I have found HyGain and Ameritron to
be pretty responsive. I ordered an amplifier choke and something else (I
forget what) last year and it was delivered promptly. About two weeks ago I
ordered some plastic parts for an old 402BA 40m beam from HyGain and they were
also delivered promptly. I have to say I did not expect that they would have
some of those plastic parts. The most difficult part of ordering is dialing
the phone over and over because it was often busy.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont