[Amps] al-1500 parasitic?? or some other problem?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] al-1500 parasitic?? or some other problem?
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 10:55:41 -0000
Yes, the f/2 and 3f/2 both track the 20m transmitter exactly, so its not
mixing with some other signal, its all due to that 20m signal somehow.
It is also related to wx somehow.  Yesterday when I got it to start at
45w when beaming east/west it was raining, later in the day when it
dried off the threshold went up to almost 500w, now this morning when
it's snowing (about 1" of heavy wet stuff so far) the threshold is about
200w and appears not to be related to beam direction... more hunting to
do but not till the snow melts now I guess.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net