[Amps] Oozing power supply????????????

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Oozing power supply????????????
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:22:40 -0400
...think I saw this on the Sci Fi channel....

...the ooze started consuming all the VHF, UHF and QRP rigs and accessories
in sight then crept back into the QRO amp which suddenly increased in its
output power reading....all only thing that was left were battery
chargers...

...at this point some guy with pointy ears said "fascinating"

Keepin' it light!  K4OJ