[Amps] TL922A Band Switch

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL922A Band Switch
From: joshwa@cwjamaica.com (JoshWalker)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:07:46 -0700
Greetings,

I'm looking for a replacement band wafer switch for the TL922a. As you =
know there are 2 parts to the assembly and I'm looking for either the =
complete switch or the rear assembly. For clarification I've included a =
picture of the repaired item showing the new "Tufnol" shaft which, I =
feel will not suffice.=20
If unsuccessful could you point me toward a possible source, solution or =
suggestion.

Regards:

Josh  6Y5WJ G0NAN

multipart/related