[Amps] ETO Model 70 Amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ETO Model 70 Amplifier
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:39:54 -0500

> A guy swore he saw a ETO Model 70 amplifier the other
> day.  It is part of an estate sale as well as a lot of
> other radio equipment.  I know little of these old
> amps.  Was there such an amplifier?  If so what is it
> worth?  It is in excellent physical condition but the
> electrical condition is unknown.  My friend said it is
> very clean and not banged up at all.
> 73,
> Bill

The Alpha 70-V, affectionately known as the "Stanley Steamer"
because of the vapor-cooled 3CV1500 tube, can be seen @
www.alpha-amps.com/html/legacy.htm
along with pix and specs on all the Alpha line. You can also
purchase new Alpha front panels from this site to get rid of
that terrible sticky paint on the older models.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC