[Amps] Ameritron (Poor Tech service)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron (Poor Tech service)
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:17:06 -0500
If I irritated this guy calling needing parts for thier product. He should have
told me he was eating lunch and did not have time for my service question. What
do u think I received 3 days later? No! I got 2 51ohm resistors. I dont even
think there is a 51 ohm resistor in a al80a. A 16y/o order-taker at mouser could
have got that right.

Ameritron Has crappy service. Period! I will never buy a Ameritron product
again. Or Mfj for that fact.

You can now add Hygain to the list, guys! Maybe the same "Willie" is the parts
man for all
three companies now. Glad to hear others share my experiences. I was beginning
think I was on the Ameritron/MFJ/Hygain blacklist.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC