[Amps] Ameritron (Poor Tech service) (http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron (Poor Tech service) (http://lists.contesting.com/_amps/2002-Ju
From: wa4tt@nlamerica.com (John Vickers)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:19:33 -0400
KB4TCU wrote:
>Ameritron Has crappy service. Period! I will never buy a Ameritron product
>again. Or Mfj for that fact.
>

>K5PC wrote:
>
>You can now add Hygain to the list, guys! Maybe the same "Willie" is the
>parts man for all three companies now.  I was beginning to think I was on
the
>Ameritron/MFJ/Hygain blacklist.

WA4TT writes:
I've had just the opposite experience with Ameritron. I've never had a
problem getting tech help, parts, or anything else I've requested. I've
spoken with "Willie" several times and he's always been helpful and followed
up
with my request. When I call a company for info, I don't expect them to
"stroke my ego" or pamper me, just do what I ask or send what I order.
Ameritron has done just that, so far, for me. Until they do otherwise I'll
remain a satisfied customer.

KB4TCU and I have the same last name (no relation) but VERY different views
on this topic.
73, John WA4TT, satisfied Ameritron customer.