[Amps] Muffin Fans and hot exhaust

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Muffin Fans and hot exhaust
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (kb9cry@attbi.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:11:39 +0000
I buy those 5 inch 240 VAC muffin fans at Dayton and
just wire them into the 120 VAC wall outlet.  They run
at half the speed and are extremely quiet.  I use one on
top of my 2 meter mobile rig in the shack, which likes
to run hot, and used to have one on top of my amp to
help exhaust the hot air.  Phil  KB9CRY