[Amps] Muffin Fans

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Muffin Fans
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 05:02:53 -0700

>> **  The Consolidated B-36 was a pusher type aircraft.  The sucky side of
>> the 6-propellers passing by the wings' trailing edges created a beating
>> noise that shook the earth below.
>>
> //Well, that's perfect if you want the enemy to hear you coming, I
> suppose....
> -WB2WIK/6

The B-36 was never used to bomb people.  I heard one fly over Santa
Paula, CA when I was in First Grade, and the place shook enough to cause
immediate surrender of the neighborhood.  As I understand it, there was
an uprising in Central America c. 1950 that cooled down pronto after a
flock of B-36s did a prop-sync fly-over.   -
  -  I wonder how long it takes to change 336 spark plugs?

www.vcnet.com/measures.
end