[Amps] ITEMS I WILL HAVE AT SHELBY NC

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ITEMS I WILL HAVE AT SHELBY NC
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:31:18 -0400
I will be in the bone yard at Shelby saturday here a few of the items i
will have with me....
Let me know if your interested in anything and you can pick it up
saturday morning.

I have a nice KDK  FM-6033  Six meter rig  has tones, Memories 10 i
think It scans -/+ off sets,VFO, call channel.
5/25 watts works perfect looks good. Have mic, power cord and mounting
bracket for it.
125.00+shipping

Oil Caps

1-10mf@1500vdc
1-  2mf@5000vdc
4-1mf@2000vdc
2-1mf@3600vdc
2-1mf@600vdc

I have a mobile amp Pride 100 Bi Linear amplifier says 10-80 meters on
the front
has ssb/am  preamp
75.00 + shipping

Also Have a 10 METER 2 transistor  amp About 60-75 watts output with a
10 amp 13.8 vdc power supply built in so you could run a mobile in the
house on it.
100.00 + shipping

H card and rca receiver  RCA DRD222RD
with a "H" card. It is a subscription card never been hacked.
I  have the remote for the rca unit.  Also have the  dish and LNB.
would like 125.00 + shipping

Dentron Clipperton L
This amp is a 10!
new caps (8) 470@450v
New board for caps
New full wave HV-8 high voltage rectifiers (2)
New Plate Choke
New Plate cap resistors
New Doorknobs
New Band switch
New Omega electronics Tuned input board
New Powercoat on the cabinet New Choke
New EQ Resistors
4 full output Taylor 572-B tubes
Have manual and paper work from omega for tuned input board.
This amp is better than new.
600.00 + shipping

Atlas 210 the docking station, power supply and the rare external
frequency counter
In good shape works fine.
235.00 + shipping

MACAW PRM-1 WATT METER
Really nice peak and avg reading meter. also has Hold and follow on
peak. 2000 watt meter uses 120 v for peak reading circuit. Nice and BIG
8"wx4"hx6"d really works well.The case matches a Ham IV rotor box looks
just like it. 1.8-60 MHZ. I HAVE MANUAL AND SCHEMATICS. I need a watt
meter reads more wattage.
125.00+SHIPPING

Stancor Plate transformer  P-8045 120v primary  center tapped 1000v
250ma 750v 250ma weighs about 26lbs
50.00 + shipping

Thordarson Choke coil  type 6408  weighs about 13lbs not sure on the
specs $25.00+ shipping

WTT AMERITRON RCS4 FOR A RCS-8V
Anyone have a 5 postition ameritron switchbox  they would like to trade
for the 4 position one the uses only coax to change antennas instead of
the extra cable you have to run.
I have a nice 4 position one have the box and paper work i think .
Its about 1 year old.
i would be willing to add a few ducks to the pot since it cost a few
dollars more.

thanks Chris NI4L

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE