[Amps] National rf choke R-175A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] National rf choke R-175A
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 20:09:50 -0400
Hello
I need to know what the value /rating of this Rf choke is R-175A
Anyone happen to have the paper work laying around for this?
It is Brand new in the box with the holder just minus the spec sheet.
I need a rf choke that will work  with a GU-84B tube  4KV on the plate
10-160 meters.
If this will not work for my application does anyone need this or have
one made up i can use?
thanks Chris NI4L

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE