[Amps] HV CAPACITOR BANK/BOARD/EQ RESISTORS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] HV CAPACITOR BANK/BOARD/EQ RESISTORS
From: ni4l@charter.net (NI4L)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:15:16 -0400
Really nice capacitor bank with board and eq resistors already
mounted.
It has the screw type filter capacitors. They are mounted on a
commercial made PC board with eq. resistors. It consist of 15 -
1500mfd @ 450vdc
computer grade capacitors in series. There is room for one more cap,
of
which I have a couple of  spares 17 total caps. There are also some
extra resistors mounted on the board you could use to add the last
one.
That would give 93 mf at 7200wvdc. That is nothing to sneeze at! Most
of the HARD work is already done for you.
Great for your next high powered project. It will fit in a standard
19" rackmount chassis it is 6" tall 9 3/4" depth
Figure about 25lbs packed weight shipped from 28681 would like 150.00
+ shipping  open to offers I could use 2 oil capacitors around 20mfd @
5000vdc each  20mfd@4000vdc would be about the lowest i would want but anyways
could use 2 of them.

--
NI4L CUSTOM RESONANT DIPOLE
LEGAL LIMIT ++ CUSTOM MADE CENTER FED DIPOLE