[Amps] Collins 180l-3 Antenna Tuber

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Collins 180l-3 Antenna Tuber
From: MorgusMagnificen@aol.com (MorgusMagnificen@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:53:10 EDT
I would like to contact anyone with hands-on experience with the180L-3 auto
tuner. I recently acquired one and am formulating a plan of attack for
getting it on the air in my station. If you have had any experience, I would
like to compare notes on a number of important technical/theoretical aspects
of the original design, as well as practical modifications.

Like much vintage Collins designed gear, this one is really a piece of work.
I can hardly wait to hear all of those gears grinding away when I hit the
bandswitch.

Eric vonValtier  K8LV

multipart/alternative
  text/html