[Amps] RE: GS35B source

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: GS35B source
From: k6kwq at adelphia.net (k6kwq@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 08:19:24 2003
I had a similar experience but with a better ending. I ordered a socket from
him. It never came. After waiting he sent me a replacement no charge. How do
you know it din't get broke by the post office? I was there a couple of weeks
ago at the rear window ( my local post office) and watched a guy pitch parcels
at least a 100 foot in to a cart. The bad thing was he did not even stop when
he saw me watching!