[Amps] F.S. 6" long 1" dia. ceramic insulators

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] F.S. 6" long 1" dia. ceramic insulators
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wl fuqua)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:24:54 -0400
        I have some 6" long and 1 " diameter Ceramic insulators that I will
sell
in multiples of 5
for $30 ( about $5 each and postage) which includes shipping to lower 48
States USPS snail mail.
Please, No DX request. I don't want to deal with international shipping.
        These are great for making high power RF plate chokes.
Ron W2CQM/3 uses them in some of his projects.
        This is first email first served. I have a limited quantity. The
proceeds will go to
our local amateur radio club. These have been removed from the old WLEX TV
transmitter
and are in perfect condition. I ran them thru dish washer to clean off any
dust or grit accumulation.
        These are no longer in production but you can special order ( they have
make them)
a quantity of them from HH Smith, but not at this price or at this
quantity. Once this lot is gone
there will be no more available.
        I also have some with metal flanges and caps for the same price.
        If you need more details email.

73
Bill wa4lav