[Amps] Filament transformer needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Filament transformer needed
From: jimsmith@foothill.net (Jim Smith)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:32:10 -0700
Yes, the primary is going to use a little more power with a higher voltage
and create a little more heat, but this is minimal compared to that produced
by the load. Fuses will blow if they are sized too small.

Does the working voltage pertain to the insulation value only, and not to
the temperature rating?

Jim Smith, KQ6UV