[Amps] Correction:: FS rectifier stacks High voltage and current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Correction:: FS rectifier stacks High voltage and current
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wl fuqua)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:10:37 -0400
I mistyped the part number. I just now looked it up again.
These are really RCA CR305's for single phase.
These are a foot long and 2.25 inches wide and 2" tall
7200 PIV at 5 amps. They may be found in RCA book HB-10
Each has 12 stud mount 600PIV diodes with equalizing resistors and
capacitors and heat sinks.

73
Bill wa4lav