[Amps] Why do people post to individual and AMPS ?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Why do people post to individual and AMPS ?
From: 2@vc.net (Rich)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:31:43 -0700
Although it has seldom been a problem on AMPS, there are contesting.com
mailing lists that are moderated (censored) by wannabe controllers who
seem to have covert agendas and/or a lust for dominion.  I have been
censored here, on Towertalk, and on Topband, but far less so on AMPS.
After being censored and/or jackbooted, I asked around and found out that
there are some peculiar things going on behind the scenes with some of
the censors that pretty much confirm what Sigmund Freud wrote in three
essays published in 1908 in _Internationaler Psychoanalytischer Verlag_
(a psychiatry magazine).  [These essays were later made into a 56-page
book published by W. W. Norton, Co.]   Freud's biographer, Ernest Jones,
said that these essays brought down more odium on Freud than anything
else he ever wrote.  Curiously, Hitler hated Freud so much that he
remained on Hitler's must-gas list for two years after Freud's death in
1939.
-  Thus, sending a reply copy direct serves as a backup -- just in case.

cheers, David