Fw: [Amps] SB201 input network help.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Amps] SB201 input network help.
From: nospam4me@juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:58:01 -0800
re: Heathkit SB-201 tuned input
-
The input tuned circuit LC part values of the SB-201 with
"the filter" are obviously different vs the "original SB-200
input circuit values.
-
Removing the filter network changes the  remaining
composite input circuit values big time.  The resultant
input values less the filter don't work very well at all.
-
The fix would be to copy the SB-200 circuit and input
circuit values into the SB-201.
-
skipp
-