[Amps] Need 25/35 mfd @ 5/6000 vdc oil filled cap

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need 25/35 mfd @ 5/6000 vdc oil filled cap
From: helge.skram@med.ge.com (Skram, Helge (MED))
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:55:33 +0100
Try out http://www.torontosurplus.com/

There you will find:
General Electric Geconol Capacitor - 28F2032 / S215B35339-0100
23?F, 5200 VDC
The dimensions are: 10 1/6" H x 4 9/16" W x 2 7/8" D
228 in stock - Brand New !!
$ 90.00 US each

searching the net you will find these at regular price $270.

Caps are filled with Geconol, that are a non PCB oil. Can be used in a DC
power supply, some oil caps are intended for pulse and discharge use and may
not alway be used in a DC supply.
In my experience torontosurplus are also friendly regarding questions.

Purchased just 3 pcs and they look great, 2 will be used in a 4CX1500B HF
PA.

73 de LA6MV
Helge Skram