[Amps] CrossLink/Alpha Power

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] CrossLink/Alpha Power
From: molly@crosslinkinc.com (Molly Hardman)
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:52:17 -0700
Folks,

You are not alone in having trouble accessing our web site - we are too!
 Unfortunately, we suffered a massive DOS (denial of service) attack and
virus attack on our network over the weekend and we have had to shut
down all of our servers.  I have not had access to email for 5 days and
now I have 75+ amps-reflector emails to catch up on, hi, hi....

We are hoping to have our web site back up by late today.  I'd be
grateful if you can help me get the word out - we're very much alive and
building amps in Boulder, Colorado!

73,
Molly, WØMOM

Molly Hardman, WØMOM            Manager, Alpha Products & Technical Support

CrossLink, inc.                 Email:  molly@crosslinkinc.com
6185 Arapahoe Ave.,             Phone:  (303)473-9232x105
Boulder, CO 80303               Fax:    (303)473-9660

Laughter can be more satisfying than honor;
more precious than money; more heart-cleansing than prayer.

                        - Harriet Rochlin.