[Amps] Output Safety Choke Value

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Output Safety Choke Value
From: 2@vc.net (Rich)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:42:18 -0800
50uH has the advantage of no resonances below c. 40MHz.  2.5mH has a
plethora of resonances from 1,8 - 30 MHz.  For the tetrode amplifier
shown on my Website, I used three 500V resistors in series to bleed the
charge off of the loading C.  The wonderful thing about resistors is
that, unlike chokes, they don't have pesky resonances.