[Amps] Hot Switching

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Hot Switching
From: wlfuqu00@uky.edu (wl fuqua)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:38:27 -0500
I don't think anyone as really addressed on issue with hot switching.
That is when you interrupt the RF cycle ( probably more of a problem using
CW than other modes)
wide band clicks will be produced even if you should magically do it at
zero crossing.
         Often we are concerned with our the problems we produce for
ourselves and do realize
what problems we create for others on the band.

73
Bill wa4lav