[Amps] Pi-networks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Pi-networks
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:34:41 -0600
Hello, Carl..
There is a nifty disk that came with the ARRL Handbook
that deals with Pi, Pi-L, and input Pi networks, based on
the universally accepted formulas by W5FD. You just enter
your values, and you get a nice print-out of the L and C values
needed. I use mine all the time, and it is very adequate.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC