[Amps] ETO 91b help please.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ETO 91b help please.
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (KL7RA)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:39:32 -0900
Yo Robert

Do this:

Set tune and load to the presets mentioned in the
book.=20

Run the power up a little and peak tune then load.
Make sure the reflected power stays in the green.=20
You should not see a big change in these settings.

I don't use it myself but the "tune" indicator does stay
around the "tuning okay" mark for me. The plate current=20
stays a little above that mark as I recall.

My guess is if the reflected power is okay you are tripping
on the input too high fault, red LED comes on, as you run
up the power because the load control is set wrong.

I had a heck of a time with this amp when it was new as I
kept tripping it off. I finally had to open the manual and=20
use their tuning instructions and tune/load presets, a=20
violation of 30 years of home brewing policy and my ego.=20

73 Rich KL7RA

=20
current may be tripping =20