[Amps] RE: K8CPA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE: K8CPA
From: w4doa@hotmail.com (Paul Noble)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:32:51 -0500

12-24-02

Merry Christmas, even to Chuck who has taken a 3.898 comment, designed to up
set people that are ten tec fans, and to promote it to a new level, leading
to the upseting of a large number of people in several nations.

I personally have had several ten tec's and find them an excellant radio.
However, I understand others live for conflict. So it is, even in radio on
Christmas.

This is my take on this....I don't think it was/is personal, simply a
conflict starting statement.

I think the statements made on this listing regarding Eimac was much more
deflamatory than Chuck's comments.

73, Peace and relaxation for the season, let the feathers settle.
Paul.

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf