[Amps] Re: Amps digest, Vol 1 #434 - 3 msgs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Re: Amps digest, Vol 1 #434 - 3 msgs
From: Wo2e@aol.com (Wo2e@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 15:07:46 EST
On the comments of K1UM  yaesu ft 1000 is not the best radio out here (wake
up)
i'm not a serious contester  like you said you are!!. but  i will be out here
doing my best with my icom 746 qrp most of the time on cw digital and ssb
doing my share of contesting. is weird how i don't have you in my contest
logs? wich date back to 1985.
well i guest i keep missing you. hope to work you soon maybe on cw my
favorite.
by the way kenneth a big expensive radio does not make a good operator. but a
good operator will make any radio good. a famous quote that maybe you have
not read in any manual, 73  de  WO2E Pete.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---