[Amps] Switch Help Needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Switch Help Needed
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:23:12 -0800
Hi Phil: Have you looked into the ultrasonic gadgets used in
construction for measuring distance in rooms, etc.  A system of that
type would give an idea of actual water level in the tank and could be a
lot more useful than a single level detector. I believe I have also seen
a similar detector  used in parking a car in a garage to tell distance
from a wall.
  The simplest thing might be to connect one or more pressure switches
in the bottom pipe fitting on the tank. Plenty of pressure there to
activate it.

73, Dan, N5AR