[Amps] Interesting websites

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Interesting websites
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 19:04:21 +0000
Hi everyone:

I found a couple of websites I thought I'd pass along for anyone who has not
seen them:

This is a company a few miles from where I live:  Richardson Electronics
http://broadcast.rell.com/

You might enjoy nosing around and seeing what's there for your next amp
project.  I found the Amperex 3-500 datasheets interesting to look at since
I had not ever seen them before, but there's a number of other tubes there
plus components, dummy loads etc.

House of Tubes  http://www.house-of-tubes.com  Take a look at the amateur
radio "room" and especially what's available in the garage sale.

73,

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com