[Amps] Tube Autopsy

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Tube Autopsy
From: oz5tg at post2.tele.dk (Verner Topsøe-Jensen OZ5TG)
Date: Tue Jan 28 17:29:55 2003
I think that you, maybe unaware of the danger, might be building up a problem.
It might very well be the case that all these uncanned vacuums may add up to a
critical "non mass" that may start to react some day. Prior tests suggests that
there
may be a "black hole" effect when you have enough. This "vacuum hole" may be
very dangerous in that it might swallow all transmitting tubes and their owners
many miles away. So -------  :-)

Best 73 de OZ5TG, Vern