[Amps] Help ! Hard Fault 99

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help ! Hard Fault 99
From: nwtcc at earthlink.net (James C. Hall, MD)
Date: Mon Feb 3 10:11:46 2003
Thanks Dick for your information !  I had previosly measured the AC line
voltage with an old RS Archer voltmeter from my novice days and got about
240 volts.  I then measured with my Fluke DMM and got 247.3 volts. The 240
volt tap should be correct.  I checked out the HF and SF logs after 3
attempts to turn the amp on. Interestingly, all 0's. When I attempt to turn
the amp on, the led's barely begin to glow when it shuts off - < 0.5 sec.
Most bizzare.  Got to head to work now, but will get over here during lunch
and give Glenn a call. I'll let you know how it goes.

Jamie WB4YDL