[Amps] IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL AMPS@CONTESTING.COM USERS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL AMPS@CONTESTING.COM USERS
From: Kim.Elmore at noaa.gov (Kim Elmore)
Date: Mon Feb 10 13:59:14 2003
Well. How charming.  Given that Scientific American considers only invited
papers, that's a mighty lofty requirement.

Just to see if, perhaps, WT8R shares in such lofty company, I checked out
the ISI Web of Science citation index (the University Library subscribes to
it).  For those of you unfamiliar with such obscure publications, it's an
index of citations, meaning that anyone who writes a paper that cites
another paper with any permutation of Errol D. Beard (E Beard, Beard E, E D
Beard, etc.) in the author list will be in there. This list also always
includes the cited work itself.  Almost everyone who's ever written a
scholarly paper in almost any subject appear will appear there.  I couldn't
find Errol D. Beard anywhere. It's possible that he has published in
Scientific American, but I think the possibility is remote.

73,

Kim Elmore