Fw: [Amps] Source of Dri-transfer Lettering

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Amps] Source of Dri-transfer Lettering
From: nospam4me at juno.com (skipp isaham)
Date: Mon Feb 24 21:58:07 2003
Hi Joe,
-
Years ago, Datak made the dry transfer letters and
words you ask about. They even had transfer sets
related to electronics gear.
I do believe they are still around, but less in the
limelight.
-
The current way for the average guy is to use the
Brother Brand Labeling system.  If you wanted to
design a face, they even make large label and
bumper sticker size printers for clear and white
backdrop labeling.  Brother is only one mfgr of
the style labeling system I describe.
-
For quick hand lettering, I use a Pilot brand
SCA-UF Marker... only acetone or a really good
cleaner will remove it.
-
cheers
skipp